Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Rylie and Skyler

Rylie is such a goofy girl! Beth made her this felt skirt a week ago and she has to wear it every day. Sometimes it's a skirt, a hat, a jacket, whatever she feels like making it that day. And in this picture I told her to stand and say cheese, and she moved to the wall, turned around, smiled, and said, "deez."


Skyler is a kid who still needs a nap, but mommy would rather him go to bed early. So needless to say, he ends up falling asleep at the weirdest times and in the weirdest places. Here he was eating lunch and got really quiet. We looked at him, and for five minutes he ate grapes with his eyes closed. Finally he gave it up and crashed on the kitchen table. Maybe he will be like his grandpa, who is famous for falling asleep mid-sentence! Narcolepsy, anyone?

6 comments:

hillari said...

how cute! I can't believe he still tries to nap--Sareny gave that up before 2, and now I can't let Isaac nap or he stays up all night too. :( It is pretty sad.

Melissa Brown said...

they are so stinking cute!

Micah said...

Hey Holly and Jared and Family. It sure is great to hear from an old friend. I guess you guys live in Arizona now. I love Arizona that's where I went on my Mission. Looks like you guys are doing great in the family department. I'm still nutty and goofy. We live in Canton Georgia now and love it. Do you keep up with anyone else I might remember?

Anna said...

Hi Holly! Yea finally a way I can keep up with my far away friends. I guess it's been around a while, but I always need time to catch up! I guess you have my blog. I did a lot of catch up yesterday so take a look.

Anna

Téa said...

Aww, everyone looks so big!

We call that kind of sudden napping with food pulling a Snow White. Makes for great pics!

Collin said...

I love that Riley takes after Maddie in the "wearing a costume for a whole week" sense. I will be sure to remind maddie when she's bigger about the bear costume on the holidays mems. The kids are pure cuteness... i'm stoked for Thksgvg.