Thursday, August 7, 2008

Fun with Dad :)

Tonight Jared took the three older kids to the Diamondbacks game. I was invited, but told Jared I'd rather die than sit through baseball. It bores me out of my gourd. Basketball I can totally do, but baseball moves too slow for me. Besides, it's nice for them to have daddy-only time before Jared's busy season kicks into high gear. So here's the picture I took before the game when we met up with Jared. I guess the kids got bored easily, and they reported that the snacks were the best part of the game. Now those are my kids!!!

2 comments:

Amy O'Neill said...

How fun... but I am with you on baseball, it is slow!! Robert has taken the kids a few times... without me too. I stay home and enjoy the peace and quiet... way better than a baseball game! ;)

hillari said...

That looks like so much fun. I guess I'm a freakazoid, because I like baseball games though! Daddy time is a good thing! :)