Sunday, August 3, 2008

Halloween Ideas

I realized that earlier when I asked for Halloween ideas in a post, that knowing what we've done in the past would be helpful. I am like the least creative person in the world and am running out of good ideas. It's amazing I was able to match the kids this long, and I just trust other's creativity more that my own. Kos, I love that you already have some! Please anyone that can help, it would be much appreciated :).


Halloween 2001


Halloween 2002


Halloween 2003 (One of my favorites!)


Halloween 2004


Halloween 2005 (Another favorite!)


Halloween 2006


Halloween 2007 (Too Cute!)

7 comments:

Andrew, Amy, Evelyn& Owen said...

Holly your Halloweens are so cute! Your kids look great. I don't have any fun ideas, but if I think of any I'll let you know! It's fun to see your blog!

Original Kos said...

Oh dear, you already did elves!
hee hee....
I do have more ideas. I'll post again soon with a list. i think keen has some too. I'll ask him.

hillari said...

what about princesses and princes? Or Star Wars?

The Dominguez Family said...

Hey Holly, I was blog hopping and saw your blog hope you don't mind if I add you to our link. Ours is dominguezfamily1.blogspot.com feel free to do the same.

Original Kos said...

Genius Ideas (courtesy of Keenan and Kos):

1. Big, bad wolf and the 3 little pigs.
2. Pieces of trash (your cutest trash, of course)
3. two different famous couples (I'm thinking Brangelina)
4. Fruit of the loom (a little boy did this in elementary school. he's probably been scarred forever by the purple grapes and underwear he wore in the parade.)
5. Underwater Creatures (mermaid, nemo, boat, pirate)
6. Kid Robots
7. 50s kids
8. Zoo Animals (lion, giraffe, monkey, and a baby bear)
9. Cowboys and Cowgirls
10. a rock band(imagine Riley in a hot pink wig and a leather jacket)

Amy O'Neill said...

I love your cute costume ideas... so creative!! We actually sorta stole your superhero idea last year. Good luck... if I think of anything I will let you know!

Chanel said...

I particularly enjoy the first pic. Ha. Man, that seems like such a long time ago that we put that all together. Fun times.