Monday, August 11, 2008

Back to school

Yes, it's already here! School is back and I'm the rare mother who is majorly bummed out. We had a great and relaxing summer with almost no boredom or fighting. The 2 little kids are also so much better with Madelyn and Carson here. I hate the commute and all the homework (I feel like I'm back in school again). Oh well...Here are Madelyn and Carson ready on their first day. Madelyn started fourth grade and Carson started second. They got awesome teachers and had a good day. And Auntie Beth surprised them and made these cool cupcakes for them to eat when they got home. Let the fun that is school begin......




6 comments:

Original Kos said...

Beth, you really shouldn't be putting pills on the kids'cupcakes!

kara said...

Hollie
Your kids are getting so big, I love that you miss your kids. You are a great mom.

kara said...

Oh sorry I spelled your name wrong :)

hillari said...

those cupcakes are so cute! how was their first day? I don't look forward to my kids going to school either.

Chanel said...

Aw, cute!!

Téa said...

Hey, it was good to see you on the way in/out of the store the other day; I'm sorry we were like ships passing in the parking lot =)

Your comments about being bummed out for the start of school remind me a lot of what I've read about Marjorie Hinckley. She was always sad to see them go too! What a sweet way to greet them!!