Friday, August 1, 2008

10 Years Already!!!

Yesterday Jared and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary. I can't believe how fast time has gone. We have 4 healthy, beautiful kids and actually still really like each other :). We laugh a lot and love to verbally spar and mess with each other. Jared is my best friend and favorite person to make fun of. Here's a few pictures to celebrate this milestone...


Jared and I when we first started dating (And the picture where Jared's mom commented, "Wow, her head is huge!"..I like to think it's my big brain) Oct. 1997


Jared made me a chain counting down our Wedding date-Cute! (I was a huge overall fan)
July 1998


Our Wedding Day-July 31, 1998


Leaving for our Hawaiian Honeymoon-August 1, 1998

6 comments:

Sarah & Eddie said...

What a cute blog Holly!!! It wass nice to hear from you again.

Melissa Brown said...

I LOVE your wedding picture! You look beautiful. What great pictures of your kids too! I don't know how you do it with 4.
Congrats on 10 years of marriage!

Charlene said...

Congrats on 10 years! We just had our 15th in April and amazing enough still seem to like each other :)

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys too. Congrats on 10 years. I will add you to my blog links so I can keep up with you guys. Take care.

Misty

Amy O'Neill said...

Happy Anniversary!! I love the old pictures! We just had our 10 year anniversary in June. It's crazy how fast time flies! I love your wedding picture, you look so pretty!!

hillari said...

congrats on hitting 10 years! Are you doing anything special to celebrate? We had our 10 year this May as well. Very cute pictures.