Thursday, March 5, 2009

Silly Rylie and Felt Flowers

Rylie thought it would be fun to get in one of the toy bins and make her silly face. Too cute!!

Girls at church made these adorable felt flowers that I knew would be the perfect addition to Sister Cummings' (my beloved sister) missionary attire.

Madelyn modeling the flower, which can be worn as a clip or as a headband.

How cute is that?

We loved these so much that I bought enough felt to make them in every color for me and my 2 girls to share. Very vintage looking!




5 comments:

bethany said...

LOVE THEM!! You did such a great job Holly!! The multi colored ones look fantastic too! I KNEW you could do it!! :)

Amy O'Neill said...

Love them... so cute!! I saw those on another craft blog and have been wanting to try and make them! :)

Brian and Adriana said...

I love those! Will you make me some for my mission??

Gardner Family said...

Way cute!!! Do we see a side-business in your future?

Andrew, Amy, Evelyn& Owen said...

Those flowers are so cute! Is there a pattern for them or how do you make them? You girls look adorable!