Friday, February 20, 2009

My Bethie's Gone :(

On Wednesday my sister Bethany went to the MTC for her mission to Temple Square. I'm so proud and happy for her, but actually I'm mostly sad. Selfish, huh? My sisters are my best friends and I sobbed when she left. I can't imagine not talking to her every day. Luckily Rylie and I were able to go to Utah and see her off. She is already greatly missed. Now my sister Adriana is putting her papers in. I can't handle it...

Sister Cummings


Rylie with her Auntie.


Me and Bethany before going to the MTC.


At the MTC: My brothers Cameron and Collin, my Mom, Bethany, and my Dad.

The Cummings Family: Cousin Devon, Rylie, Me, Cameron, Collin, Mom, Bethany, Dad, Cousin Sienna, and Cousin Yvonne.




3 comments:

Amy O'Neill said...

My brother Jeremy just reported to the MTC on the 11th!! He will be serving in the Ogden Mission. It does get kind of sad!! I was thinking what will happen by the time he gets home... I thought it was crazy that Madison will be 12 and in YW and Sydni will be almost 5!! My bro will also be missing my 2 other brothers weddings and they could have kids by the time he gets home. Crazy! That is cool that you got to see her off.

hillari said...

Super cool that you and Rylie got to go see her off. that will be hard to have her gone. Especially with another sister leaving too! wow. Where is she going? Did I miss that? I'll have to go back and check.

Shawn said...

How sad! I went through all of Chris' mission letters a few weeks back and got them all organized for him. Make sure you write her letters, it's always nice to get letters!