Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cute Valentine's and Rylie's B-day

My mom and sister came to visit and I put them to work!!! They made these cute ipod Valentine's from Family Fun Magazine for the kids' classroom parties. Yay that they're crafty cuz I'm not at all. And we had Rylie's 2nd Birthday early since my sis will be gone on her mission for the real date of February 28th.

Our cute Valentines!!!

Rylie ready for her party.

Madelyn decorated this cake for her sissy.

Present time :)!!

She loved her new Elmo and thought he was hilarious.

Our big girlie blowing out her candles.

4 comments:

Summer said...

I can't believe she's 2 already! Time flies...How nice that your mom and sis were in town! I was wondering where you were on Sunday...SLACKER! J/k!

Brian and Adriana said...

Oh my gosh. I LOVE her. She is REALLY REALLY cute!! I want a family just like yours one day Holly.

Gardner Family said...

Super cute iPod Valentines and cake.

Amy O'Neill said...

I love the iPod Valentine's! Cute! Wow, I can't believe Rylie is 2... seems like you just had her!!!