Friday, March 27, 2009

Spring Break

For spring break the kids and I went to California to visit, and so I could read the book Eclipse without me obsessing over my house and mom duties. We had a great time. Here are the pics to prove it.



Rylie at Sky City-a bounce place.



Carson, Skyler, and Madelyn sliding.


Aunt Adri with Rylie.


Skyler and Rylie with Aunt Bethany (some may notice that is my Bethie who went on her mission...she had to come home for foot surgery and will go back to Temple Square in a month...I am ashamed to admit that I was SOOO happy to have her back!)


My 2 best friends and sisters, Adriana and Bethany.


The kiddos and Adriana.


Back in AZ and enjoying a visit from Darren and Stacie and their kids. This is Carson and Rylie
playing store with Lexie and Katie.


Time to check out.


All the cousins watching a movie together.



Skyler and Rylie taking a bath with Lexie and Katie.






4 comments:

hillari said...

That looks like you had a blast! Did Madelyn recover from the talk?? Poor thing! I love her dramatic comment though!

Gardner Family said...

You and your sisters look alot alike. What a fun trip!

Bethany said...

You are so fun! SO cute with all of the kiddies on the bed! PS: Regarding that other comment, Maddie gave a talk?

Shawn said...

Very cute pics! Looks like you guys had a good time. We need to meet up again sometime soon!