Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Oprah Stuff

rest of boxes

camera, 3-3D blue rays, chocolates, workout pants (voucher in red bag)

IPAD, hair care products, popcorn popper, brownie edge pan

lasagna and brownie pans, Jay-Z book, ceramic knives, Kiehl's lotion, weight loss book, Black-eyed peas CD, collector plates

towels, aromatherapy oils, truffle oil and truffle salt

special edition Tory Burch bag (I have a voucher for matching grey Tory Burch ballet flats), $1000 closet makeover from the container store

Coach bag (apparently this specific bag is hard to find), fancy olive oil set, remote control helicopter

massage oils, Clinique lipgloss and perfumes, philosophy skincare, sweet potato butter, Anthropologie ornaments, Sony 3D, watch

limited edition watch with real diamonds!!! one of my faves :)

ELF makeup, expresso cups (worth $175, which my 3 year old immediately broke), bubbles that are also perfumes?, lotion and body wash, Amish popcorn?, awesome Judith Ripka earrings (which I didn't get a good pic of but are in the pink bag)

giftcards: 5 yrs Netflix, 52 inch Sony 3D tv and blue ray player, Nike shoes, pannini maker, $1000 to Nordstrom's, some expensive leggings and tunic, new pots and pans set, some Oprah shirt, $900 worth of candles, Ralph Lauren cashmere sweater and throw (ridiculous cost of $1,100 total)

same stuff except gift card for some mac and cheese Oprah likes....I feel obnoxious but people requested photos....I didn't post a picture of the stuff I got from the magazine, but listed it in a previous post...I am too lazy to photo it :)

1 comment:

bethany said...

Not obnoxious at all-this is awesome!! I was dying to know what you got, so thanks for listing it out :)
congrats again-so jealous!!