Monday, January 17, 2011

Utah Trip

On New Year's weekend we made a last minute trip to Utah to meet up with my family. We went Friday to Monday, so we only spent 2 full days with the fam, but still had a great time. Here's the pics to prove it.

This at Adri and Brian's apartment. Rylie and Skyler were hanging out with uncle Keenan and aunt Koseli.

Skyler and cousin Tabetha really hit it off and became best buds :)

We visited Bethany on her mission at temple square. Man I miss this girl!

Our whole group watching the movie about familes at the temple. My dad's voice is in it :)

The Salt Lake temple is sooo beautiful!

A cool model of the Salt Lake temple in the visitor's center.

Carson looking at the model of the inside of the temple.

I think it is awesome that people who can't go in the temple can see what the inside looks like.

My mama with three out of four of her girls (Adri was too tired and stayed home)

Sisters :)

No comments: