Sunday, December 7, 2008

Yet another much needed update!!!

I know I suck. It's been a long time. I have too many kids and too little time. A lot has happened...we decorated our Christmas tree, had an excellent Thanksgiving feast, and took an unexpected trip to Cali. My grandma passed away and we had to make the quick trip to southern California. She is the first close relative I have had pass away. It was a little sad, but also faith-building.

We decided to extend out trip and spend a day at Disneyland with the three older kids. We had a ton of fun, but missed Rylie. (Grandma watched her.)

Here are some pix to enjoy. I will try to be better at updating.

This is the kids decorating the Christmas tree for Family Home Evening, a family favorite!


Our Thanksgiving table...I felt sassy and got out our fine china and goblets (only 2 sets). We also made corn cob poppers and turkey tea lights. So fun!


Some of our yummy food spread.


One of the turkey tealights...adorable!


Post holiday trip to Disneyland. This is the kids by the new Toy Story ride.


Madelyn and Carson shooting up the ride.


Madelyn, Carson, and Skyler after a long and successful Disneyland day! It's great to be a kid!


5 comments:

hillari said...

wow--I love your Thanksgiving table and decorations. How did you make those corn cob poppers?
Fun trip to Disneyland, but we need more info. What did you guys think of the new toy story ride? Do you have more pictures of you guys?

Bethany said...

I can't even express how much I LOVE that picture of Maddie with her mouth open wide...hilarious!!!

brookegfunk said...

Disneyland = Heaven. Your turkey day looks like a triumph sooo crafty!

Gardner Family said...

Sorry to hear about your grandma. Glad you had some fun at Disneyland though. (Sigh)...Disneyland...

Original Kos said...

Wow, looks like you guys had a fantastic time!! They look like they're on Cloud Nine.