Monday, December 8, 2008

Upon further reflection...

Scratch my idea of becoming rich. I am petitioning my mom and one or both of my younger sisters to buy a house nearby (the buyer's market is awesome right now!) and take my babies one day a week, thus freeing more time for 1 intense day of crazy and 6 less frenzied days. It would be great! The grandkids could have sleep overs, while I could power work and sprinkle in a little "me" time. And there is no telling the wonders it could do for Jared and I! Maybe i will sweeten the deal and throw in another grandkid so everyone wins! I can't see any losers here...I just know that the happiest and most relaxed i feel is when they are around cuz they truly get me, adore my kids, and lighten my load. I guess i will come back to reality now....

3 comments:

hillari said...

I totally agree, that would be the best! Not going to happen for us either though. :(

Bethany said...

If only, if only! :)

Collin said...

babies as currency?