Friday, February 4, 2011

Drumroll..........

Well we found out what we're having. The baby is.....a boy! Anyone who knows me knows I really wanted a girl. I'm okay with that now and maybe number six will be a girl. What sucks is picking a boy name. We got nothing! Any suggestions would be awesome! Girl names seem easier, and baby name books are 90% crap! The other bummer is that I have a buttload of girl clothes and acessories. I had gotten unisex stuff for my first three, so with Rylie I went all out. Pink bedding, stroller, carseat, you name it I got it. So I am also a little bummed to have to buy all new stuff. But we are really excited and he looked way cute in the ultrasound. His man parts were huge though and he already looks circumcised. Well, one less thing to worry about :)

3 comments:

Melissa Brown said...

Awwww.. sorry you didn't get your girl. But you make adorable boys too. I met you when Syklar was a baby and dang he was a sweetheart!

Anonymous said...

I figured you were hoping for a girl because I know you love being so close with your sisters. I'll keep my fingers crossed that #6 will be all girl! In the meantime, I look forward to meeting your little boy! I agree that boy names are impossible. We had a girl name picked out since before I was pregnant, but our little boy didn't get his name until eight hours after he was born! Some of our other options were Ben/Benjamin, Kevin, Ethan, Alex, Sean, and Evan. Some names I liked that I couldn't use because former students ruined them for me were Derek, Connor, Austin, Raymond, and Dawson. And Collin was a name I loved that Matt hated! Good luck!

Gardner Family said...

Yay!!!! I'm so happy for you. I can't believe you are talking about the next one while still pregnant with this one. I thought the motherhood-induced-amnesia was needed for that:) Anyways, I'm super happy for you.
P.S. Zane is a GREAT name :)