Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day

The kids had fun celebrating Father's Day for Jared. They made him cards, bought him candy and "teeth"(I explain below), and performed a skit. Here are the pics:

Madelyn, Carson, Skyler, and Rylie did a hilarious skit called "The Worst Father's Day Ever!" Carson dressed as Jared, Skyler dressed as "daddy's boss", and Rylie was a doggy. Madelyn was me and I found it alarming that my character had no pants on. And apparently a headband, hoodie, and highheels represents mommy to her. Scary!

We thought Carson, here with Rylie, looked the funniest. He's so small that Jared's clothes made him look like an adult midget!

Madelyn thought Jared would love some "grillz" for Father's Day. It turned out that Rylie was obsessed with them. *Don't you love Jared's nightshirt?*

Skyler sporting the grillz.

Jared's cake that took me forever to make cuz I'm not crafty...We love you daddy!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

these kids are genius!

The Dominguez Family said...

Cute cake... love the teeth

Shawn said...

I think it's so funny when the kids do impersonations of you. Kaylee one time was yelling at her cousin, and I said, "hey! Don't yell at her!" Then she replied, "We're just playing 'Mommy'!" ....Ouch!