Monday, June 15, 2009

Carson's Baptism

This past Saturday, June 13th, Carson got baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He was so excited and we are very proud of him! The day after, during sacrament, Carson said to me, "I'm so happy I was baptized, it feels like it was yesterday." He is such a goon! We gave him new scriptures and he has been reading them ALOT since he got them, starting in Genesis. And he told me that he wants to fast next Sunday. We have been very impressed with his enthusiasm and excitement with his baptism and new membership in the church.

Carson with his dad ready to get baptized.

Our family with Carson after the baptism making silly faces.

Daddy, Mommy, Madelyn, Carson, Skyler, Rylie, Ma, Grandpa, Uncle Collin, and Aunt Bethany

Our little family with Nana, Papa, and Aunt Chanel.

Carson getting love from mommy and daddy.

Carson with his brand new scriptures.

Our luncheon food spread.

"CTR" cupcakes.

4 comments:

hillari said...

Congrats! It was fun to see you guys there. Love the ctr cupcakes! So cute. Cool that he's so excited for his scriptures.

Shenna said...

I love your cute family pictures! You have such great kids!!

Original Kos said...

Oh, he is so funny. I love that quote.

I wish we could have been there. You can see that he is just glowing in the pictures from all the attention. Cuteness.

Miss you guys!

Shawn said...

Ahh! So cute! I love the CTR cupcakes! Congrats to Carson, and to you guys for raising such a smart little boy!