Sunday, November 11, 2012

The girls are here!!!!

I went into labor 2 days before my scheduled
c-section.  We are at the hospital ready to go!

Get these twins out of me!
I was in a ton of pain here, the worst contractions of  all  my pregnancies!
Luckily it didn't last very long before the drugs for my c-section kicked in :)
 I

Jared in scrubs ready to go

Me and my girls!  The c-section was awesome, I didn't feel a thing!

Our happy family is complete!

Emerson & Ella in the nursery

Grandpa and the girls

Meeting Ma :)

Me and my girls
Look how little Ella is!

The girls in their "going home" outfits.  Emerson weighed 6 lbs 2 oz, and Ella
weighed 4 lbs 6 oz.  Almost a 2 pound difference!

Leaving the hospital in their double stroller.
We're home!

The girls were 3 days old.  Ella is on the left and Emerson is on the right.


My girls....sisters and hopefully best friends!


No comments: