Thursday, April 8, 2010

Taylor Swift Concert

This concert was amazing! Madelyn and I went Tuesday night to see Taylor Swift and we were in heaven! We had awesome seats on the floor 15 rows from the stage. We are HUGE fans and had a blast! Madelyn even got hug a from her :) I wanted one but steppped aside and let other little girls have a chance. I kinda regret that!

All gussied up before we left.

We had to get matching Taylor Swift shirts and glow sticks :)

Almost time....

Right before it started.

The stage.

There she is!

Love her!!!!!!

Gorgeous!

Pure bliss on Madelyn's face!

Library set.



She changed outfits.

Here is when she moved to a platform in the middle of the floor and we ran over to get close. We were right up front.

While she was singing she smiled directly at Madelyn!

This was her hugging people right before she hugged Madelyn. The crowd was sooo great because it was a bunch of moms with their kids. They moved aside and let Madelyn stand right up front.

Singing "Love Story", aka Romeo and Juliet.

My little pre-teen.

Heart confetti.

At one point in the concert the crowd screamed and cheered for 5 minutes and Taylor Swift smiled huge and got teary-eyed. I love how humble she is!

The last song she sang in rain. It was cool because they somehow had places where there was no water and it formed words in the rain. Hard to explain, but pretty sweet!

Final bow! Best concert ever!!!!!

3 comments:

Shenna said...

Holly, you look great! What a fun time for you guys to have together!!

Shawn said...

You are probably the best mom EVER!! I wish my mom was like that! Heck, I want to be that kind of mom!! Actually this year, I am planning on taking just me and Kaylee to DisneyLand for her birthday... should be fun! That concert looks so fun, she throws a great one!

Unknown said...

BEST CONCERT EVER!!!