Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New Stuff...

Skyler enjoying an early Colorado snow.

Rylie in the cold, a definite change for us.

Rylie and Skyler.

Madelyn, Skyler, and Rylie loving the new weather. (a neighbor kindly loaned us jackets since we sadly owned none :)

The kids (minus Carson) in our new backyard.

Rylie in her big girl bed the 1st night!

Madelyn and Carson ready for their first day of school in Colorado. Yay for no dress code!

Skyler thought it was cold yet still wore shorts and sandals! Hilarious!

5 comments:

Maylene said...

Your new house looks super nice! I am so happy for you. I can't believe it is so cold there already. I still need to post picture of our house, maybe this month :)

Gardner Family said...

How beautiful! Your house looks amazing in your slideshow. I can't believe you are all unpacked AND decorated for Halloween. You are amazing.

Unknown said...

I am awesome! My poses rock!

kara said...

Holly, it's been way too long so colorado! That is exciting. Your house looks beautiful and just perfect for your family. I LOVE your kids picture at the top of the blog so cute. Tolleson has a sweet place in my heart thankgoodness for memories and blogs although I'm a slacker I still love catching up. my blog is out of date STILL!

mollyslavik said...

I don't know how you have time to blog. I haven't taken any photos yet since we moved to KC. Looks like you are having all sorts of fun and chaos! The Halloween costumes rock and the new place looks so big and organized already!...oh yeah, you don't sleep do you?