Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

I had the best Mother's Day ever! The kids made me breakfast in bed, Jared cooked, cleaned, and took over the kids, and I just relaxed. Here are some highlights...



Skyler with the cookie flower he made me in preschool.


The kids and I on Mother's Day. The corsage is from Jared :).


Mother's Day ice cream cake.


Cards from the kids and flowers from Jared.


O.K., I got spoiled this year and Jared shocked me with this laptop! I LOVE it! It is a combo gift for Mother's Day and our anniversary. WOW!!!


My cute red laptop.

4 comments:

hillari said...

Holy cow! You are totally spoiled! I love the girls' matching dresses--where did you get them? Looks like an awesome day.

Bethany said...

Jared done good! :)

Shawn said...

Wow! So jealous! Looks like you had the best mother's day any mom could ask for!

Summer said...

Sweet! Don't ya just LOVE mother's day??? That cake looks sooo yummy! Way to go Jared!