Saturday, January 10, 2009

Rock Climbing

Madelyn and Carson started rock climbing classes at the gym this past week. They had tried it once before and loved it. Here are my two little monkeys.

Madelyn getting her climb on!

Carson concentrating while the instructor helps him.

Yeah, she made it to the top, with blisters to prove it!

Poor Carson has a harder time due to small size and short arms and legs. He still had a ball though.

Rylie threatening to go in the climbing area, which is restricted to ages 5 and up. Terrible twos have arrived early in our house!

Skyler, just happy to watch, as always:).

5 comments:

Bethany said...

I really want to come visit. I need to decompress and I think a house full of kids is just the ticket! I'll keep you posted about my potential plans.

hillari said...

that is really cool! looks like they had a ball.

Gardner Family said...

I've always wanted to go rock climbing. It looks lilke fun!!!

The Dominguez Family said...

That's a cool activity for the kids..... Rock climbing has always looked fun but one day I tried it and forgot I am scared of height and didn't get that far off the ground...

Diana Hawkins said...

Hi Holly! I found your blog while wandering through those of others in our ward! :)

I love the picture of Rylie testing you - that's the look we've been getting from Ashlynne lately. She's definitely two in all her glory. And I'm guessing Rylie put her shoes on by herself? So so cute.

My blog is at web.me.com/hawkinsdi - you're welcome to check it out sometime!