Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Much Needed Update

I knew when my sister Beth left, my blogging would slow. Jared is in busy season and I'm basically single-momming it lately. My life is an exhausting blur. So here are pics to update everyone :).....

These 2 pictures are of Rylie being silly. It was 10:00p.m. and all the other kids were in bed. She wouldn't go down, but we had some fun one on one time. Here she took all my bed pillows and hid in them. Then she would pop out and say "cheese" to the camera. What a ham!!!


On labor day we went to Makutu's Island and had a blast! It's an indoor playground with slides and climbing stuff. Way Cool! This is Skyler on a slide.


Madelyn and Carson near a tree slide.


Rylie climbing.


Mommy and Rylie by an aquarium.

Madelyn and Carson near a climbing tunnel.

3 comments:

Original Kos said...

I miss you guys! Your kids are growing so fast and they already look different than the last time I saw them. Can't wait to see you guys!

Bethany said...

I miss you! You MUST MUST come for Halloween!!!!! Plllleeeeeaaaaaassssseeeee!!!!!

Summer said...

Looks like it was a hit! You look great in that picture of Rylie and you! We missed you yesterday! Glad to hear that you're going to California for Halloween! It's probably the much needed break you need!